Saturday, November 19, 2011

Make Up: BH Cosmetics - Go Nutts With Color!

I cannot tell a lie! When it comes to make up and beauty products, I will spend my last for a good quality eyeshadow collection. You should also know that I spent tons of cash on MAC cosmetics in the past because... well I figured because it said "MAC", I was good! While they have made their mark in the cosmetic industry, their prices have somewhat eluded many working class women. The only problem that I have with BH Cosmetics, is that I am overwhelmed by the vast selection of eyeshadow products, much to the point that I will literally spend hours on end trying to choose the right one. Well just so you know, my trip never ends so easily, as I just give in half way through shopping and just start adding items to my cart. If this were another company I could easily spend a small fortune on make up, by doing this. Luckily enough BH Cosmetics' eyeshadow palette prices are extremely competitive and I never have to worry about breaking the bank!
 
BH Cosmetics is a company that has rightfully earned their place among the cosmetic giants. They have a huge selection of make up for the eyes, the face, and the lips, as well as application brushes. I have checked out their eyeshadow palettes and prices and I am truly amazed! In comparison to MAC, BH Cosmetics' prices are a fraction of the prices of MAC. Everyone can now afford to look fabulous with gorgeous make up!

Another great thing about BH Cosmetics is that they offer free shipping on ALL ORDERS OVER $50 EVERYDAY! For women like myself who live outside the US, they also ship internationally by USPS. I am so excited about this company and I can't wait to do my eyeshadow tutorials. I have already ordered some more make up products and as soon as I get them I will do a video as I open my package and apply. Again, i'll say that the quality and selection is impeccable and I promise you that BH Cosmetics eyeshadow make up will be your new favorite forever.

They have tons of eyeshadow palettes to choose from. The 120 color eyeshadow palette collections include 4 color combinations: 1st Edition, 2nd Edition, 3rd Edition and 4th Edition. They also have 88 color collections in Cool, Tropical, and Color. With so many rich beautiful make up colors is hard to choose! But which ever make up products that you choose, you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. I guarantee it. These are great gift ideas for the Holiday season and i'm certainly keen on giving the gift of glamor to my equally fabulous friends!

Check them out now to see what all the buzz is about!
Step Boldly Into the World with BH Cosmetics Lip Color - Shop Now

No comments:

Post a Comment